Sunday, July 18, 2010

Daylilly

Unknown Daylily
7/18/10


7/3/10
View for front yard with daylilies :)
Photobucket

'Rocket City'

6/24/10


'Lemon Lime'

6/23/10

'Tall Buttercup'
6/21/10

The new flowers are storm battered!


6/22/10
A not so beat up flower.

'Gordon Biggs'
6/20/10

Stella de Oro: I have PLENTY of these, and am willing to divide and sell clumps anytime if people want them. I have them lined all along my parking space. They are tough, hardy, and oh so easy to grow.

6/3/10

6/6/10
6/11/10

 'Jolyene Nichole'
6/18/10
Blooming for the first time for me.

'Gold Spider'
6/18/10
Blooming
Seedlings

5/17/10
Daylilly seedlings found in the garden. They are likely going to be Stella d oro look-a-likes but you never know. I'll grow them on until they are bigger then plant them in the garden until I can see the blooms. You NEVER know what nature likes to throw your way and I'd hate to toss out a fine gift.

Photobucket
6/5/10
Seedlings are doing fine and showing growth.

6/20/10


6/23/10

Seedling of  'Gold Spider'. I don't know who the daddy was, I let the bees do the work.
7/3/10
I really don't know if I will keep this seedling from gold spider as its flowers are never really normal. Sometimes they look normal and sometimes they look like this. I may just compost this one.
Photobucket

My new favorite!!! This one was also from a seed off of 'Gold Spider' but looks quite a bit different. I love the deep peachy color. It's a lot shorter too and and leaves don't curve back.

6/23/10

Another seedling that I have started. This one looks too much like 'Rocket City'. It can stay in my garden but I likely won't do anything with it.
7/3/10

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment