Sunday, July 25, 2010

Accountability Day #1

It's Sunday and time to see how I've done this week.

First I did end up taking care of my bed of shame:
Doesn't it look so much better now? I had chosen the first one to be an easy one as the weather was hot and humid and my time was limited.

Here is the bed that I will tackle this week:

This weekend I also harvested elderberries, tomatoes, onions, and a cucumber. I turned the berries into Jam (if it manages to set, syrup if it didn't LOL.) I turned the tomatoes into salsa and canned it.

This week's green goal: bring my lunch from home everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Nicki, I like the new look. Also you go girl with that lunch thing. Are tomatoe sandwiches on the menu? I love tomatoe sandwiches on homemade bread for a work lunch. Everyone always says "That looks so good!" Some cucumber and onion salad too?

    ReplyDelete