Saturday, June 5, 2010

Foamflower

Tiarella 'Pirate's Patch' (Foamflower) Arrrrrr! I love a good deal on a plant. I found this one on clearance a few years back. It barely had one leaf alive but I though why not try it out? It's slowly but surely spreading for me and seems very happy where I've planted it and blooms like crazy in the spring. Foamflower is actually a native plant around here but this one is a hybrid, and a rather attractive one at that. I'm really glad I took a chance on that one leafed pathetic plant. I would not of been able to justify buying it at full price, then or now and I love love love this plant.
Photobucket

6/5/10
Foamflower is compleatly covered by growing hostas now. I really need to move either the hosta or the foamflower. I'll put it on my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment