Monday, June 21, 2010

Hardy Geranium

Seedling from Splish Splash
I noticed a seedling from splish spash (the only kind I have growing) threw off an diffrent offspring altogether. All the other seedlings have been just like the parent with variegated flowers. This one has mauve flowers, no white, and the flowers are smaller too.

6/21/10

Geranium pratense striatum Splish Splash   I started this from seed one winter. It was surprisingly easy but it is even easier to let it go to seed in the garden for more plants. I keep finding offspring popping up in all kinds of places. I love the flowers though so I do not mind and I move them around when they are in a place I don't want, like the vegetable garden.

5/18/10

5/29/10
 Blooming.


6/4/10
Some seeds are forming.

6/6/10

6/20/10

No comments:

Post a Comment