Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lily


Lilium longiflorum- Easter Lily
6/20/10


Unknown Asiatic Lily A friend sent me this a few years ago. It's not one that gets super tall but it does spread like crazy and I have plenty of them spread around the yard. I will dig them for sale or barter if anyone wants them.
6/3/10
6/6/10

UNKNOWN ASIATIC LILY, Orange
These were freebies with an order of fruit trees a couple years ago.
6/12/10
Photobucket

Photobucket
6/4/10

I lost a tall Asiatic lily to the wind. It was loaded with buds and was my favorite one. I made sure to stake them all up today so I do not lose any more. A crying shame! :( Fortunately, the lily had a young one growing from the base too so not all is lost- just the impressive show it was going to put on this year.

Note to self: Due to the growing apple tree, the spot these ones are in is getting too shady. I will need to move them this year when they start to go dormant.

UNKNOWN ASIATIC LILY, Pink
6/16/10


UNKNOWN ASIATIC LILY, Light Orange
6/16/10

UNKNOWN ASIATIC LILY. yellow
6/18/10

No comments:

Post a Comment